CBR (Cord Blood Registry) is the world’s largest newborn stem cell company with certain information and resources to help your family’s journey into a future of possibilities.
Who Is CBR?
- A state of the art lab and storage facility where your baby’s newborn stem cells are preserved.
- A team of Certified Genetic Counselors help you learn about newborn stem cells.
- They’re helping to fund clinical trials to investigate the potential for newborn stem cells to treat conditions that currently have no cure by partnering with reputable research institutions.
Click here to watch a video to learn more about how it works!
Why Should I Care About Cord Blood Banking and Newborn Stem Cells?
Exciting News in Autism Research
- Enroll with CBR online at cordblood.com/enroll or call 1-888-240-1996.
- CBR ships you a collection kit.
- Bring your kit to the hospital on your big day!
- Call the medical courier after your baby is born and the cord blood has been collected by your healthcare professional.
- Relax. CBR handles the rest and will notify you when the kit has been received.