CBR (Cord Blood Registry) is the world’s largest newborn stem cell company with certain information and resources to help your family’s journey into a future of possibilities.
Who Is CBR?
- A state of the art lab and storage facility where your baby’s newborn stem cells are preserved.
- A team of Certified Genetic Counselors help you learn about newborn stem cells.
- They’re helping to fund clinical trials to investigate the potential for newborn stem cells to treat conditions that currently have no cure by partnering with reputable research institutions.
Why Should I Care About Cord Blood Banking and Newborn Stem Cells?
- Enroll with CBR online at cordblood.com/enroll or call 1-888-240-1996.
- CBR ships you a collection kit.
- Bring your kit to the hospital on your big day!
- Call the medical courier after your baby is born and the cord blood has been collected by your healthcare professional.
- Relax. CBR handles the rest and will notify you when the kit has been received.